April 7 @ 1:30 pm – April 9 @ 9:30 pm UK/London
The theme of the British Association for Psychological Type (BAPT) 2022 conference is type and relationships – and how these are changing since the pandemic. Highlights include:
- Opportunity to network with a truly global community
- Thought-provoking and insightful presentations
- Fascinating discussions and sharing with type practitioners
There are 27 parallel sessions covering a wide range of topics from the more theoretical to the very practical, plus five keynote addresses:
- James Johnston, author of Jung’s Indispensable Compass and presenting for the first time at BAPT, on The Pandemic: Enabling the Introverted Orientations
- Rich Thompson and John Hackston, of the Myers-Briggs Company, will discuss Personality Type and Reactions to a Pandemic
- Linda Berens, recognized internationally for her leading-edge contributions to the field of type, will present From the Stress Zone to Transformation
- Susan Nash, author of type-related books and creator of practical workshops for applying type knowledge will discuss Type Talking in the Virtual World
- David Hodgson, who works with type with teenagers, teachers and parents, will look to the future in Post-traumatic Growth: Pointing in a Positive Direction
See the Full Programme
Access to videos for all sessions will be available to you during and after the event (whether or not you can attend live).
AusAPT financial members can access the conference at the same rate as BAPT members under our reciprocal APT benefits program. So it’s just 125 GBP for AusAPT members.